DEFINICIÓN DEFINITION AND PURPOSE OF COOKIES
A cookie is a computer file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information on a user’s browsing habits or on their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognise a user.
TIPO DE COOKIES QUE UTILIZA LA PÁGINA WEB Y SU FINALIDAD
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow browsing around the website and the use of the different options or services provided. They are also used to enhance your browsing experience and to optimise the functionality of our website. They store the settings of services so that users don’t have to reconfigure them every time they visit us.
- Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to gather information on the use of our website by visitors. We use this information to prepare reports and improve our website. These cookies are only associated with anonymous users and their computer/device without providing any references allowing information on personal data to be obtained. They gather information on the number of visits to the site, the duration of the visits, the type of terminal, the place of origin of visitors and the pages visited.
Using Cookies allows us to make browsing easier for users and to tailor the information and services we offer to their specific interests.
Cookies can be either permanent or temporary (session cookies). Permanent cookies are stored in your computer or mobile device for a period of time not exceeding 24 months.
We use our own and third-party cookies to compile aggregated statistical data from the data obtained through their use.
The information obtained from the processing of cookies is processed by BUGSCOUT
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DISABLE THE COOKIES
You can access your browser settings at any time to change and/or block the installation of Cookies, but this may mean that certain functionalities will be disabled and access to certain content may be restricted. The operating quality of the services may be affected.
You can allow, block, disable or find out what cookies are installed in your equipment by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
- Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Google Chrome:
- Google: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Android (Google): https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy
- Windows Phone (Microsoft):
HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES
You can also easily delete cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. To find out how to manage and delete cookies, go to the “Help” tab on your browser. You can disable cookies or receive an alert every time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. There are tools available online allowing users to detect the cookies in each website they visit and disable them (for example, Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com/about-ghostery/privacy-statements/, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).